This season, we're seeing denim shapes relax a little. Take Wrangler's Stryker Jeans, for example. They're designed to be worn low and slouchy and the leg is slightly wider than your traditional skinnies, giving you a tapered fit. The blue wash with fading gives them a sought-after authentic vintage appeal.
Our model is wearing size W32/L32 jeans. He is 182.9cm (6’0”) tall with a 94.0cm (37”) chest and a 78.7cm (31”) waist.
- Length: Inside Leg: 80cm; Front Rise: 28cm; Leg Opening: 34cm (size W32/L32)
- Mid-rise waist; slouchy tapered leg
- Stretch cotton denim
- Classic denim blue with fading; ripped distressing at knees
- Belt loops; zip fly
- Hip pockets
- Inseam coin pocket to wearer's right side
- Two patch pockets at back; branded black leather patch to right pocket
- Burnished copper-toned hardware
- Designed to fade
Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Cold machine wash.
Length: Inside Leg: 80cm; Front Rise: 28cm; Leg Opening: 34cm
Material: 94% Cotton, 5% Polyester & 1% Elastane
Stryker Jeans Stormy Blue 94% Cotton 5% Polyester & 1% Elastane WR067AA10AVP